Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts Official Video


I spent a lot of sleepness nights being very angry and bitter. I was angry about my relationship with Chris. I was mad at myself for letting it go on the way it did. I felt so stupid and embarrassed. I was mad at him for throwing away his chance at a family. Mad that he's never seen Tristan and only seen Kiana twice. When I look at them I can't believe that anyone would not want to be a part of their lives as much as possible. I can't say I was ever clinically depressed but I was angry for a very long time. Sometimes I still get angry when I'm by myself and there's nothing to do but think.
Every once in a while I talk to Chris. He's always very apologetic and regretful. He tells me he'd be better if he got another chance. He wants very much to try again. To his credit I do think he's a different person than the one I knew. He says he's been taking therapy and getting help for the last 2 years. He promises me that he would be everything that I want this time. I do think he's changed in a lot of ways but he's still Chris. Not everything is different. We would still clash a lot and I think I would be at home taking care of the kids while he's out playing all the time. He still has the same personality and it doesn't do well with my personality. Most importantly though, I'm still angry and bitter. We could never be together because I don't think I have it in me to let it all go and start over. It makes me angry when he asks for another chance. It's hard to explain so I'm glad Christina Perri explained it for me beautifully in her song Jar of hearts. I've watched this video countless times and there's no way I could say it better. This is beautiful and I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment